Wednesday, February 5, 2014

The Top of the Roller Coaster

So... today is my first day of unemployment.

It is also be first day renewing my vows to be fucking awesome and to do cool shit.

Not going to lie, though, it pretty much feels like being at the top of a roller coaster, with infinitely many tracks that it could go.

I am essentially in a superposition of infinite possibilities, each with almost 0 percent chance of being the one I end up on.

I guess you could think of me like Schrodinger's cat, minus the poison part.

The thing is, each route is insanely exciting... maybe I will do some freelance stuff for a while with intermittent traveling, maybe I will go back to school, maybe I will start one of about a billion businesses I have bouncing around in my head, hell maybe I will get into politics and become the president.

I am fine sitting at the top of this amazing roller coaster for another couple days, enjoying the views, and reflecting about which track I want to begin on, but by next week the crazy free-fall will have begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment