Friday, June 6, 2014

Best Commercial I Have Ever Seen

And that tile belongs to... drumroll please... Canon.

Some commercials have jingles that get stuck in my head, but leave me not having any idea what brand the jingle is for.

Some commercials are all about showing off the brand.

Some commercials are all about people, but their is no connection from the people back to the brand.

However, Canon stated that they make epic cameras... but didn't leave it at that, they were able to perfectly capture how their epic cameras enable us to make epic stuff. Essentially, they show how they make us more badass. I am not really into photography and videography, but the below commercial might have just changed that.(Can't actually find the commercial online.... but when I do, there will actually be a commercial below)


No comments:

Post a Comment